MAT Award Categories
The awards for “Best Marketing Campaign” are grouped in 12 product and service categories including:
- Food and restaurant
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink
- Consumer product
- Personal care product and medical supplies
- Retail and wholesale
- Automobile and chemical product
- Property and construction material
- Electronics product
- Media production, media agency, and publication
- Information technology and communication
- Social contribution
Best of the Year Award
⇒Best of the Year Award is given to the best out of 12 selected Best Marketing Campaign aforementioned.
Eligibility and Nominations
- The campaign must be a successful marketing campaign or brand building campaign.
- The campaign is initiated in the year 2019. The impacts of the campaign must be measureable.
- The campaign must be designed by a Thai marketeer.
- The campaign must be original and must not infringe upon any intellectual property rights.
- MAT will treat information, document, and agreements of the entrants and the nominated campaigns confidential. The trade secret will solely be revealed to the appointed authorities for the judgement of the judging committee.
- You agree to grant MAT a permission to publicize your entry in all parts other than trade secret, technical secret, or any contract of other organization that the entrant abide by, in order to impart knowledge for the general benefits and share new perpective with entrepreneurs.
- You have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the contest terms and conditions in its entirety.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- MAT reserves the right to not return the entry, product example, document to the entrant unless indicated otherwise.
Terms and Conditions
Application Dates and Deadline
Opening date From now
Closing date 4 October 2019
- Application form submission
Fill in the appication form and submit it. It is advised that you contact us in advance at [email protected] Download an application form click HERE.
- Summary submission
Write a summary of your work on no more than 2 A4 page(s) (font size 14 pt) and submit it along with other supporting evidence (if any) e.g. VDO, PowerPoint presentation etc. of which the length is no longer than five minutes. You can submit your entry by mail to Marketing Association of Thailand
Address 1168/21, 14th Floor, Lumpini Tower, Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
or e-mail: [email protected]
The deadline is 4 October 2019.
For further information, please contact Khun Jiraporn at [email protected]